Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My first mommy blog!


  Welcome to my first blog as a new mommy! My beautiful baby girl was born may 25th and she sure has changed our world!   My husband and I both say "it's Molly's world now and were just living in it!"   It's true! She takes up every  ounce of our time, and I guess that's why I waited to start this blog.  Now that I'm getting in to the swing of things and she's on a schedule I have lots of first time mommy knowledge!  

  This is my journey as a first time mom.  I hope to share my tips, tricks, and yes even my struggles! Being a first time mommy is not easy especially with all the criticism and unwanted advice you get from just about everyone. So please no negative comments! Like I said this is MY journey and MY choices. I'm here to share and maybe help just a little a long the way!  I'm not shy to talk about any topi! I will cover everything and anything from breast feeding to sex after baby! Email me your questions and suggestions! 

  Let the blogging begin!....

No comments:

Post a Comment