Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A cold and busy winter

wow! I haven't posted since October! what has been going on?? Last I updated we were super busy with planning molly's christening, and as promised I will post some pictures! Molly has also experience many firsts and has been hitting all her milestones! she even taken her first steps!! My husband bought me a new laptop so keeping up with this blog should be much easier then the iPad!!

Molly's first Halloween was the same weekend of her christening

her gown was absolutely stunning! Her god mother purchased it at www.zone4kids.com we went to their showroom in Lawrence, Ma and picked it out in person  the staff is very friendly! 

my little ladybug in church

 we did a "sweets buffet" for the favor

a lot of the items on the table are from oriental trading

cake by baylaboo cake boutique Everett, ma

we purchased all the decorations at PartyCity


guest book table



Mollys christening was an amazing day! so many of our friends and family attended and it made the day so special and we couldn't have done it with out the help of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment