Monday, December 15, 2014

Mommy Mondays!

Mommy Mondays is my new installment here on the blog and on youtube. I will post about this related to being a mom. Tips and Tricks on taking time out for yourself, DIY spa treatments, and much more!


For my first Mommy Monday post I decided to share with you one of my new obsessions IPSY!  Ipsy is a great site by youtube sensation Michelle Phan.  For $10 a month you get an awesome GLAM BAG filled with 5 glamorous things.  You take a quick survey about yourself so they can send you things you'll like.  Typically, when you sign up you are placed on a wait list, but for a limited time you can skip the wait list!  Don't forget to follow @Ipsy on social media and post pics of your glam bag--they're always picking winners for free subscriptions!

Sign up here and then follow this link to skip the wait list!

my ipsy name is MOMMAGLAM25 come say hi!

PS. you can cancel your subscription at any time

OHHH HEY FELLAS perfect gift for the lady in your life--- I owe all the thanks to my AMAZIIINNNGG husband, Chris for gifting me these great monthly glam bags! Love you boo<3


Check back next Monday to watch my December Glam Bag reveal

Mollysworld525 on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment