Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Life Update: I had a baby!

Wow! That was a long break! About 9+ months?  In those 9 months I became a mom of two! It's no longer just Molly's world. It is now Molly and Caleb's world! On January 6th we welcomed our 7lbs 7oz baby boy into the world.   He is so amazing and Molly just adores him.  She's taken to the big sister roll quite well. We were worried she would be jealous of him after all, it's been all about Molly's world for the past (almost) 3 years! Wow she's going to be 3? I can't even believe it!

 What else have we been up to aside from pregnancy and birth? TONS! I am sorry I didn't keep up with the blog I just had no energy and I wanted to live for the moment. I put YouTube I hold as well.  I didn't want to be stuck behind a camera and computer I wanted to enjoy Molly as much as I could with out distraction. Soon she wouldn't be my only baby to look after, I just wanted to enjoy her and experience everything with her.

I will post an update on Molly in a separate post and a post about Caleb and how life is with two kids.

I haven't fully decided on all of my goals for this blog or my YouTube channel but I will be posting!   I don't know if it will be weekly or more frequently.   I am still getting the hang of having a toddler and a newborn.  So I don't want to make promises I can't keep or set goals I can not reach.  I am taking everything day by day one step at a time.  I also don't know if I should change my name.  So I make a new blog as MommysWorld since now I have two babies? I am not sure so for now I am testing it out on Instagram.  I changed my username to MommysWorld1316 to see how I like it. So, if you haven't already  started following me that's how you can find me on Instagram!  Everything else is still Mollysworld525 for now.

Check back in soon!  Thanks for reading! Sending big hugs and support to all you other sleep deprived mommy's out there!   Boy am I tired!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment