Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Finally back up and running!

Finally I'm logged back in!  Updating my iPad kicked me off of everything and I couldn't get back in! Also Preparing for Molly's christening has been consuming all of my time!  I have some amazingly DYI  ideas that I will post after the christening!

Molly has been hitting her milestones and just had her 4 month check up? FOUR MONTHS!!! Where has the time gone?   She's now sitting up unassisted and eating more solids!  She loves bananas!  I am still breast feeding so I passed my 3 month goal.  I like to make month goals for breast feeding but since she still isn't taking a bottle I'm just going to say my new goal is 6months.

We took Molly for her first apple picking adventure! It was fun and she enjoyed tasting the apples.  Sucking on a nice juicy crisp apple while you're teething much be heaven for a baby! Apple picking in New England is a tradition for everyone, we go every year, sometimes twice!  I love tradition and I'm glad we have Molly now to share in all of it!  My husbands favorite part is the apple cider donuts haha.  So next year Molly can try them with daddy!   We always get a pumpkin too.  This year we got 3!  A big one for daddy, medium for mommy, and a small one for mollydolly!

Do you have traditions to welcome fall or any season ? I'd love to learn about them

We are thinking of our next trip with Molly.  Where should we go?   Chicago is at the top of our list but we still don't know!

That's about all for my update!  I am currently working on a review for the baby Einstein Disney jumper, anyone have it?  We've been playing with it for about a week.  Review should  be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment