Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Exciting News!!!

I have some really exciting news to share!  I am going to have a guest post on The Girl in the Red Shoes blog. Yay!!! 



The girls name is Julie and she has a section on her blog called, The Breastfeeding Diaries. She features moms and gives them the chance to tell their story.  What I love about this is that it's for everyone.   It doesn't matter if you had a successful journey or not. She lets everyone share, because everyone's journey is different.  

I would encourage new moms thinking about breastfeeding to check this out.  We tend to do so much research, but there's no better research then real mom stories.   Truth be told, breastfeeding or even becoming a mom is not what you're probably expecting and it's great to go into it with an open mind . Read all these stories so you can be prepared for any and all outcomes or maybe contribute your own. 

My post we go up tomorrow (Wednesday 2.4.15) morning and I would love for you all to check it out here: 

http://www.girlintheredshoes.com/p/the-breastfeeding-diaries.html?m=1

Thank you Julie, for allowing me to share my story and thoughts on this topic! 

1 comment: