Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February Ipsy Glam Bag

Hey everyone here is a closer look inside my February glam bag!


The bag itself is a cute diamond pattern. It's pink which I love! I got 5 items and I would consider them all full sized items, except for the Hey Honey face peel.  


The first item is the large angled brush (504) by Luxie. I have never heard of this brand but the brush is soft and doesn't seem to have any shedding. 

Next item is a powdered eye shadow by Rob Scheppy for Tini beauty.  I have never heard of the brand but I have heard of rob .  He's the makeup artist for the kardashian family. Yes that contours on fleek boo boos! (Remind me never to say that again haha)  The shadow is in shade Pearl Fizz (es002)

Next I got a beautiful pink blush.  I tend to stick to the more pinkie shades when ever I use blushes, so this was perfect for me! It's in the shade cosmopolitan 01 and it's by Model co. 

Another item I got was from
A company called Cargo Cosmetics. It's a pink creamy shade of Lip gloss called Anguilla 

The last item in my glam bag  was a honey exfoliating peel off mask. I am a huge fan of face masks especially peel off ones.  The brand is called "heyHoney"   I have tried this on my face and I absolutely love it! It left my face glowing and feeling baby soft! I will defiantly be re-purchasing this in the full size and checking out more of their products. 
I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got in my glam bag and you can go a head and check out my Unboxing video to see my reactions to each product!



https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCrPLKferQMsq6tDBdf3XbFg

No comments:

Post a Comment