Thursday, July 24, 2014

TWO WORDS....JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

follow me on instagram @mcbo1425

TWO more words.....MOMMY'S NIGHT OUT!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, this mommy had her first night out on the town since giving birth!! It was very hard for me to leave molly and i did call my mom about 3 times to see how she was haha. At the end of the day i said to myself  "SELF!you deserve this just relax and take it all in!

  I went to see the AMAZZIINNGGGGG (yes, hes that good!) Justin Randall Timberlake. Oh yeah I am borderline stalker when it comes to him!  His show was by far the best concert I have ever been to!

He really knows how to put on a show! He sang song after song with only a 10 minute intermission, came back and again sang song after song. He also danced his fine booty off!  If you can get your hands on some tickets just do your self a favor and GO SEE HIS SHOW!! I promise you will not be disappointed! Sore? yes you will be sore from dancing all night, but absolutely in no way will you be disappointed!!PHENOMENAL!!

Moral of the story? Moms, it's ok to take a break from mommyhood and have some "ME TIME"

If you want to see pictures from the concert follow my instagram page i have tons!






PS you can now follow me on Bloglovin too!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment