Wednesday, July 30, 2014

DIY Disney Autograph Books Part 1


Why am I showing you DIY Disney autograph book ideas? Well....WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!! Wicked exciting!
Our trip is coming up soon, and meeting characters is a must for me!  I can already imagine Molly's reactions! 

  You could absolutely buy an autograph book from a gift shop, but why not save some money and add your own special touches? Did i mention this is super easy??

My plan is to make Molly's book more like a scrap book, rather then just autographs.  I am going to pair the pictures of her with the character and their autograph.  So this will be a 2 part project.   I won't actually be making the book part(with Molly's help) until we get home. I think that will be a great way to extend our Disney experience once we are back home. 

Here is how I made the autograph pages:

I LOVE shutterfly so I planned on printing out 4x6 pictures of the characters we would like to meet.

 Well looky here!!--someone already beat me to this idea and did all the work for me!  Follow this link to get some awesome Disney Autograph Book pages for your book!  If you dont find everything you like take a look through pinterest for some other great ideas.

Another tip I have is to print out some blank ones too! You never know who you may meet! :) 

I am going to keep the character pages in a ziplock bag and pull them out when we need them.  I also have several different color sharpies for some fun signatures! 

We are going to Hollywood studios, because they are the only park that has the DisneyJr characters and shows. I printed out all of the images for that park but also some extra ones for princesses and tinkerbell. I have done some research and i hear they have a secret character party called CHARACTER-PALOOZA. This is a great tip to know! A bunch of charachters, old and new come out for a surpsrise meet and greet. It is so secretive that if you ask any workers at the park they wont answer you! Pretty cool if you ask me!  I also wanted a good variety because we are hoping to also visit the animal kingdom ;) 

The ideas for DIY autograph books are endless. From the pictures to the binding you really can make it your own.   Check back to see my finished project within the next few weeks. 

I am looking for some great DIY and craft ideas to do with Molly. If you have some suggestions tweet me @mollysworld525 

No comments:

Post a Comment