Friday, August 1, 2014

Healthy snack options for toddlers on the go!


Happy August!!  This weekend we are heading to Cape Cod, and we are ao excited for our weekend away!  This will be a long ride for Molly, but we tried to plan it around her nap and feeding times.  Whenever I take her anywhere I always try and bring snacks.  I try to give her organic food as much as possible, so here are some quick and easy snack suggestions for a long car ride: 


You can never go wrong with fresh fruit, especially in the summertime!  I usually don't like the pre-cut fruits but Whole Foods never disappoints! Their fruit is always super fresh and sweet! The containers come in all different sizes too! Today I got watermelon (Molly's and mommys fav!), pineapple with coconut, and grapes (Molly's 2nd fav!). I find these to be a convenient choice for a road trip!


Another great option is raisins! These are a new snack for Molly and so far she really loves them!  They're just dried out grapes anyways!  There are a ton of health benefits and they will help with your little one if they are having a hard time going #2! 




Earths Best products are some of my favorites for Molly. She really enjoys their crackers, which I always try to keep on hand!  *will have a first impression and review of their new wholesome breakfast cereals coming soon!**


And of course I have plenty of water and some milk for her, and we will stop for a proper meal as well! 


Check back to see what's in Molly's weekend bag! How i pack for a weekend away in New England! 



No comments:

Post a Comment