Friday, August 2, 2013

My Friday finds!

There's no greater feeling (except for being a mom!) then finding a great deal!  Here are some of the deals I've found this week and some websites that have cute baby items for great prices! 

Zulilly.com is a great website.  This weeks deals are up to 85% off LEGO play sets ($9.99) and Diva Daze princess apparel ($7.99)
Sign up for free and they will email you tons of great deals based on your interests! 

I've started following a great girls etsy site calledONCE UPON A TIME CREATIONS  She has great prices compared to other sites I've gone on for head bands and tutus.  And she's always having deals! Follow ONCE UPON A TIME CREATIONS on Facebook if you haven't already!

To my breastfeeding mamas!  I've gotten a lot of advice from following BREAST IS BEST on Facebook.  They not only answer your questions but their always posting deals and contests for great breastfeeding supplies.  And we know something's can be pricey!

Another site I like it lactationconnection.com   I also follow them on Facebook. Again their always posting deals and contest/giveaways.  

Medela is my brand of choice for my breast pump. They are always posting some great tips on their Facebook page. Like recipes for lactation cookies, and "momsicles" frozen breast milk Popsicles for the hot months and especially for teething! How awesome is that? I know I will be using that for Molly at the first sign of teeth! 

Looking for a great kids vacation? My tip is to follow or like your local theme parks on Facebook and twitter. I've been seeing a lot of great deals. I live in New England and a great park for the kids is in New Hampshire   It's called story land. I absolutely love it there and even went as a kid.  They have a great promotion if you buy a ticket after a certain time you will get a free admission for another day! Not many places will do that and I think that's great! 

Love Sesame Street? Sesame place in PA has been posting deals all week on their Facebook page! I've been doing a lot of research on this park because I plan to take Molly next summer    What's really great is all the hotels in the area have deals and are all kid friendly.  Breakfast with the characters, and free shuttles back and forth from the hotel to the park.  How convenient? Especially if you're from out of town with no car and a bunch of little ones!   

Museums aquariums and zoos! 
They can be pricey so check with your local library for free tickets.  They're usually first come first serve and go quick so call ahead! 

I will update you with all the great deals I find as I find them! Comment below or email me any deals you would like to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment