Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday fun day!

Happy Sunday! 
I've always loved Sundays. In our family Sunday was always family day. For as long as could remember family would come over for sunday dinner  and Sunday was always the day my nana (grandmother) came over.  Now that I have Molly I try to keep up with that tradition by bringing her to her nana (my mom) on the weekends.  

Any plans for Sunday? Do you have a tradition or routine? 

Sunday seems to be a relaxing day before the dreaded Monday approaches yet again!  All mamas need some relaxation and "ME time" so get out there and treat your self!  Get a massage, mani/pedi, whatever it is that you enjoy get out there and teat yourself!  There's nothing wrong with doing something for  YOU every once in a while! 

To all my local mamas MA

Check out passion nails in Lynn ! One of the most amazing and relaxing pedicures I've ever had!  I'm not just saying that because its my sister-in-laws salon either!  These girls know what they're doing, and I tell ya, I hate my feet being touched!  It's so relaxing, and the hot towels on you feet and legs at the end? AMAZING!   The manicures are amazing too. I usually get the shellac gel manicure, but they do it all.  They have some of the most talented  nail techs and they do the best nail art and they have a great selection. Of colors and bling! Check them out on instagram under PASSIONNAILS781 


Looking for a family day? A very good friend of mine is looking to book some photography sessions.  She's an amazing mom herself and is great with getting the perfect shots.   Check her out if your looking for some great family photos. She's on Facebook and Instagram vanessa_photogrphy13  I also have all her contact  info on my Facebook page Molly's world-mommy blog 

Please like and follow me on Facebook and twitter @mollysworld525
Instagram coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment