Sunday, August 4, 2013

To pierce or not to pierce?

I am having a huge problem deciding on piercing Molly's ears. I know that I want to, but when, where, and how is what's on my mind! I've read so many different things and heard so many opinions its really getting to me.  Am I doing the right thing? Should I wait until she can decide for her self? I just don't know!

Our pediatrician said it was ok to get her ears pierced now that's she's had her two month shots. He recommended a place that would do both ears at once, but now I've heard that can make a baby go into shock!  Yikes! 

I think I'm just going to do what I think is best, because I am her mother!  :) 

We plan on getting them done on Monday.  I think we will stick to that plan. I will update Monday :) 

I'm curious to know how and when other moms have pierced their children's ears? Comment below! 

2 comments:

  1. My daughter A'aliyah got her ears pierced to and I was literally shaking but the baby's calling great talking to you I no its late posting on your page but you're an amazing mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for the comment I have been having a hard time getting notifications so sorry for the late response!! I should have new posts up every day this week I hope you will continue to follow our journey!! we started a youtube channel that will have some videos and to stay up to date follow us on instagram!

      Delete