Thursday, August 1, 2013

Product reviews for GRACO

Today I will be giving my thoughts on our GRACO products.  First I have to say I am not sponsored or affiliated with any products or websites, these are just my honest opinions on products we use for Molly!

The first GRACO system I am reviewing is the travel system. I absolutely love it!  We chose the pattern called "faith" it's a cute floral pattern, and super easy to put together.  The travel system comes with a car seat, car seat base, and the stroller.  The car seat is so easy to load in and out of the car and it snaps right into the stroller.  There's also these little straps on the stroller to ensure the car seat stays put.  Trust me you will always want to put these straps on, the car seat will tilt, and we dont want bay falling out!   There is a pretty decent sized storage compartment or basket under the stroller I can fit two large diaper bags and a few extras under there. I think it's great. It's very light weight and easy to push as well.  Once your baby grows out of the car seat you can still use the stroller, which is great! It grows with baby! My on,y negative on this and will be the same on all the GRACO stuff we got is, I wish we chose a different pattern.  I love it, don't get me wrong but it would have been more practical to pick gender friendly patterns on these big items.  Unless baby #2 is a girl we will be purchasing all new items when these will still be in perfect condition!  But hey! A good reason to donate to someone in need right? :)

Next we have the GRACO swing (also in faith) again it's cute and Molly LOVES it.  It is just a typical baby swing with a cute mobile on it and a great selection of baby music to play for the little ones.   I like that you can control the music volume and it has a mute button.  There's 6 speeds which you also can control but I have never tried to go past the 3rd speed so far.  It keeps Molly very entertained and is great for when she falls asleep.  If we let her sleep in there she will sleep through the night or a nap could last 3+ hours.  I usually have to wake her for a feeding.  Otherwise she's wakes every 1.5-2hrs in the night.  The only negative is sometimes it get loud while swinging, you can here the clinking, but I guess that's to be expected for a swing! Haha.  Over all I would recommend it to anyone!

The third and final GRACO product we have is the pack n play (also in faith) we chose this instead of a bassinet, because its the same thing!    I think it's great it comes with a changer and a newborn napper.  This also comes with a little panel with music, nature sounds, and nigh light, and vibration in two speeds.  Molly loved the nature sounds and the lower vibration speed best.  She grew out of the napper fast, and she doesn't like being in the "big girl" part.   I find it to be too hard, I wish there was a little more cushion   I usually add extra blanket under her for comfort. The mattress pad it comes with can be moved up and down depending on the baby's age. Right now we have it up because she's not at the age of trying t climb out of things yet.  What I really love about this is there is a storage compartment on the bottom. It's perfect for putting diapers, extra blankets or anything!  One side I keep diapers wipes and ointments. The other side I put extra blankets  and onesies.  I figure these are things I use the most and it makes it easier to have them right there.  Especially in the middle of the night!

Over all I like all of these products for different reasons. We were lucky enough to receive all of these as baby shower gifts.  We registered at babies r us and you can find all 3 of these gracomproducts at babiesrus.com.


I hope you liked my reviews.  I will try to have a new review every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment